Primary, Secondary School & College
It is a never-ending story as I’m very curious and always willing to learn new things. It is also a very good way to stand out from the crowd. Here are the main diplomas I earned during the past years:
- CFA Charter from the CFA Institute (2001-2003). It is a self-study diploma I did at the beginning of my career in the financial industry. It is not a mandatory diploma but it is well regarded if you got it. I will put the electronic format of the diploma once I get it. CFA Charterholder Confirmation Letter: CFA_CharterholderLetter_2003
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Pharmaceutical Economics and Politics from the University of Lausanne (2008). The main goal was the broadening and strengthening of my knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry. Have a look at my certificate as well as the course content and the grades by module: CAS_PharmaceuticalEconomicsPolicy_UNIL_2008
- Health Technology Assessments and Economic Valuations from the Milan University – School of Management. I took this intensive course in order to have a better understanding of this topic. Certificate of attendance: HTA_EconomicValuations_MilanoBocconi_2012
- During 2014, I attened the ISPOR International Meeting in Philadelphia. ISPOR is the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research. During their conferences, they offer attendees courses on several topics during the weekend. I took 4 courses during the congress (Pharmaceutical Pricing (Basic & Advanced); Risk-sharing agreements; Budget-impact analysis): ISPOR_ShortCourses_2014
- Diploma of Advanced Studies in Digital Communication, Web Expertise and Social Media from the University of Geneva (2014-2015). The objective is to increase my understanding and insights of this new field. One of my homework on Storytelling (in French): BeBravePfizer_PascaleBoyerBarresi_DASModule3. You can also have access to my SEO work as well as those of my fellows: Mikael Rodriges Lopes, Aissa Boubou, Jessica Mattsson Fargnoli, Laura Bondi, Sébastien Dubey, Sephora Guedj and Davide Giamboni. Have a look at my diploma and grades: UNIGE_DAS_DigitalCommunication-WebExpertise-SocialMedia_2015
- French is my mother tongue.
- My English is fluent. I passed the Cambridge Examination for International Business and Trade in 1999 (CambridgeExamForInternationalBusinessTrade) and I passed the Cambridge Advanced Examination in December 2015 (Cambridge_Certificate_in_Advanced_English).
- My Italian is fluent too but I did not pass any exam but I will in the next future.
- My German is average as I studied it back in primary and secondary school as well as in college but without speaking and writing it up to now, I must admit I forgot a lot.